2020 New Albany Independence Day 5K
MARKET SQUARE – 8:00 A.M TODDLER CRAWL AND KID’S FUN RUN – 8:15 A.M. 5K WALK/RUN
This community tradition is a fun, family-friendly and healthy way to start your 4th of July holiday!
Friday, July 3, 2020
- 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Packet Pickup and In-Person Registration begins – New Albany Ballet Company, 5161 Forest Dr., New Albany, OH 43054. Early packet pickup is strongly encouraged!
Saturday, July 4, 2020
- 6:30 a.m. – Packet Pickup and Race Day Sign-up begins
- 7:15 a.m. – Program starts
- 7:50 a.m. – Star Spangled Banner
- 8:00 a.m. – 20 Yard Crawl and 200 Yard Kids Fun Run begins
- 8:15 a.m. – 5K Run and Walk begins (Strollers and pets are welcome!)
- 9:30 a.m. – Line up for Pet Parade (The parade will start as soon as the last racer crosses the finish line.)
- All morning – results and awards available at kiosk by timing table
- All morning – complimentary stretching and injury screening from Athletico Physical Therapy
- 10:30 a.m. – New Albany Independence Day Parade begins
Become a Sponsor
Planning is now underway for the 2020 New Albany Independence Day 5K. Support from individual and corporate sponsors allows us to put on a great event that draws 1000’s of people from New Albany, Gahanna, Westerville and throughout Central Ohio.
Benefits are cumulative except as noted
In-kind sponsors receive benefits at the level equal to the value of their donation
Flag Sponsor $100
A flag on the racecourse with the name of your family, your company or your group. Access for two to the Rusty Bucket VIP patio. Additional guests $25 per person. (Includes complimentary snacks and beverages, race packet pickup, access to Rusty Bucket’s restrooms, prime viewing spot for the New Albany 4th of July Parade. Rusty Bucket opens at 11:00 a.m. – drinks and lunch can be ordered at the time. Lunch and beverages not included with donation.)
Community Sponsor $250
Name/logo on race-day banners, name/logo on race website na5krace.com, recognition in fall program.
Bronze Sponsor $500
Name/logo on shirts and race posters, marketing materials in race bags, presence on race day, 2 tickets to any regular NASO season concert.
Featured placement of name/logo on race-day banners, race website, shirts and marketing posters, recognition in all media releases, access for 4 to the Rusty Bucket VIP Patio, 2 NASO season tickets, 2 invitations to donor events.
Prominent placement of name/logo on race-day banners, race website, shirts and marketing posters, unique registration discount code for friends, family and customers, access for 6 to the Rusty Bucket VIP Patio, 4 NASO season tickets, 4 invitations to donor events, ¼ page color ad in fall and spring programs.
For information about in-kind donations and customized sponsor benefit packages, contact Heather Garner, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 614-323-1237.
New Albany Symphony is excited to donate a portion of the net proceeds from the 2020 race to benefit the following non-profit performing arts groups in our community:
- New Albany High School Band Boosters
- New Albany High School Choir Boosters
- New Albany High School Orchestra Boosters
- New Albany High School Theatre Boosters
- New Albany Children’s Ballet Theatre
- CATCO IS KIDS New Albany Junior Musical
New Albany Symphony will use the remaining proceeds for programming, to build its endowment, to offer scholarships and to provide free educational outreach in our community.
Thank you for your interest in helping with the event! Please fill out the form and you will be contacted via email.