2021 New Albany Independence Day 5K
Every participant will receive:
- A soft cotton patriotic tee Unisex shirt sizes: Youth S/M/L & Adult XS/S/M/L/XL/2XL/3XL
- An American flag to plant in a designated area in Rose Run Park.
- It’s Your Race app that will track your distance, record your time and let you instantly upload your time to the results page.
- Handpicked Spotify playlists to download for your race.
- Photo opportunities throughout Rose Run Park. Past artists-in-residence Wil Wong Yee and Adam Kolp will be painting patriotic murals that will be displayed in the park for participants to “jump into” and become part of the art after completing the race.
- 5K + Shirt $40
- 5K Only $30
- Shirt Only $20
Become a Sponsor
Planning is now underway for the 2021 New Albany Independence Day 5K. Support from individual and corporate sponsors allows us to put on a great event that draws people from New Albany, Gahanna, Westerville and throughout Central Ohio.
Benefits are cumulative except as noted.
In-kind sponsors receive benefits at the level equal to the value of their donation
Flag Sponsor $100
A flag in Rose Run Park with the name of your family, your company or your group.
Community Sponsor $250
Name/logo on banner in Rose Run Park, name/logo on race website na5krace.com, recognition in fall program.
Bronze Sponsor $500
Name/logo on shirts and race posters, recognition in race emails and 2 social media posts, 2 tickets to any regular NASO season concert.
Silver Sponsor $1000
Featured placement of name/logo on banner in Rose Run Park, race website,
shirts, race emails, social media posts and marketing posters, recognition in all media releases, 2 NASO season tickets, 2 invitations to donor events.
Gold Sponsor $2000
Prominent placement of name/logo on banner in Rose Run Park, race website, shirts, race emails, social media posts and marketing posters, unique registration discount code for friends, family and customers, 4 NASO season tickets, 4 invitations to donor events, ¼ page color ad in fall and spring programs.
For information about in-kind donations and customized sponsor benefit packages, contact Heather Garner, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 614-323-1237.
New Albany Symphony is excited to donate a portion of the net proceeds from the 2021 race to benefit the following non-profit performing arts groups in our community:
- New Albany High School Band Boosters
- New Albany High School Choir Boosters
- New Albany High School Orchestra Boosters
- New Albany High School Theatre Boosters
- New Albany Children’s Ballet Theatre
- New Albany Youth Theatre
New Albany Symphony will use the remaining proceeds for programming, to build its endowment, to offer scholarships and to provide free educational outreach in our community.
Thank you for your interest in helping with the event! Please fill out the form and you will be contacted via email.
5K Run and Walk Sponsor
Fun Run Sponsor
Toddler Crawl Sponsor
Pet Parade Sponsor